Friday, February 08, 2008

Radha makes her first and last nude appearance

 

Rhada Mitchell
 

Radha Mitchell ... in Feast of Love

RADHA Mitchell has joined the ranks of Oscar winners Nicole Kidman and Helen Mirren in daring to bare for her new role as an edgy real estate agent in Feast of Love.

In the 34-year-old Australian actress's most controversial role to date, Mitchell sheds her clothes in her first movie strip - but it could also be her last.

The LA-based Rogue star says letting her inhibitions go while engaging in passionate, sometimes fiery, love scenes is not something she cares to revisit.

"I don't think I want to do it again," Mitchell said of her role in the film.

"I felt like it was an interesting experience. I don't think you can tell a story about love without talking about sex and I don't think you can talk about sex if everyone covers up in sheets.

"It was very honest in context, but Idon't think I want to do it again because things can be misinterpreted or perceived in the wrong light."

After a decade establishing herself as a desirable Hollywood talent, Mitchell is now in the elite position of being able to pick and choose her roles.

She says there must be instant connection with the script for her to sign up, something she found immediately in Feast of Love.

"If it's a movie that says something interesting to me I want to be a part of it," she said.

"If not, then I don't."

No comments: